There are a lot of busy people out there who need help with various tasks. However, they do not want to hire a personal assistant in real life. The development field has continued to grow in the past couple of decades and shows no signs of slowing down. So, if you are a computer whizz paid remote jobs for college students with the skills to build websites, you can start charging for them today. If you know how to weave sentences together and research, there are various opportunities you can explore to earn income online. You could write material for webpages, scripts, advertisements, and videos.
Social Media jobs rank #11 out of 16 job categories for salary in our easy remote jobs report. Data Entry jobs rank #16 out of 16 job categories for salary in our easy remote jobs report. While data entry may not be everybody’s idea of a good time, it can be an excellent remote job for college students. In addition to having a computer and keypad, data entry requires strong attention to detail. If you’re a fast typer and spot mistakes easily, this may be the ideal role for you.
Mayor Asks Downtown LA Businesses To Work Remotely
But food and retail gigs may offer shifts that accommodate your student schedule and are easier to come by than many other options on this list. Remote jobs for college students of this kind in the US pay up to $16 per hour. Check out companies like Shutterstock for job opportunities, or peruse job boards for remote jobs. You might also find freelance projects on freelance marketplace sites. You can look for courses using online learning platforms, like Coursera, Udemy, or Skillshare. One of the most popular ways for college students to make money online is by becoming a YouTuber.
- This type of work usually requires you to be available for longer stretches of time in a day compared with dog walking, but that can mean more money in your pocket.
- Your job would be to help businesses create better PowerPoint presentations that will engage their audiences and help them achieve their goals.
- Visits businesses anonymously to evaluate customer service, product quality, and overall experience.
- If you’re interested, check out Proofread Anywhere for some free seven-day courses.
- Between coursework, extracurriculars and social activities, college students are busy.
- So, if you’re interested in a marketing career, consider a job in social media.
- Of course, social media is a competitive space, and you’ll need a niche and image that sets you apart.
And if unused clothes are crowding up your closets, try selling them online to make some cash. You’ll get reimbursed for any purchases and get paid for your time. You can find mystery shopping opportunities at MSPA Americas, a site with more than 40,000 evaluators that even offers shopper training through online certification courses. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution.
Best Side Hustles for College Students
Develops and implements social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement. Implements strategies to improve a website’s visibility on search engines. Converts written or spoken content from one language to another while maintaining the original message’s integrity. Coding specialists work within web development and/or app development teams to create code. While you may not be responsible for an entire project, you will help a team bring an idea to life.
- However, virtual assistants do all this remotely via their computer.
- Transcription jobs rank #7 out of 16 job categories for salary in our easy remote jobs report.
- And if you’re fluent in a language that’s in high demand (e.g. English, Spanish, Chinese), you can make a killing by teaching it to students online.
- Design jobs rank #4 out of 16 job categories for salary in our easy remote jobs report.